Monday, February 22, 2010

Who makes the best Lasagna? ME!

I do many things well. A few of my talents are golfing, slam dunking a basket ball, and of course eating but at the top of my list is making lasagna (or my award winning pulled pork or bread salad, which I will save for a summer BBQ blog).


Contrary to what you all might be thinking this particular lasagna was not about me.

It was about Jodie and Scott Howell and the birth of their beautiful baby girl. Sienna Emily Howell, 7lbs 4ozs, 19.5” long was born 2/5/10 at 12:54 PM with a head of hair fuller then 90% of the men reading this, (which no doubt is a trait from the Howell side of her family).

This adorable baby came out hungry and was ready to eat, so I sprung into action. I could go on, but instead I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I am willing to provide my recipe to anyone who would like a copy, but please don’t waste my time or yours if you are not willing to make the commitment. The entire recipe is from scratch and takes me, a seasoned chef well over three hours to put together so the novice should be prepared.


Congrats Scott and Jodie we are looking forward to spending years watching Gavin and Sienna grow, hoping that history repeats itself and one day they too can attend the prom together this time around not only will both will enjoy it, they will arrive in a stylish (non-brown) vehicle.





No comments:

Post a Comment