Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Time to crank it up!

They say everything is bigger in Texas and this big man is not an exception. An old friend of mine swears that when people in TX taste his ribs it kills them to think a boy who grew up in Dirty Jerz could craft such a fine rib on a cheap Brinkman smoker.
This big man loves ribs so much he moved to Texas for three years to hone his craft. Well he is back and ready to show off for the Ham. Stay tuned for what is going to be a post that may never be topped. I may actually have to shut the ham down after this. I don't have a firm date on when this is going down but it will be soon.....
On another note, sorry for the long layoff. My laptop at the corporate office (my living room) is in the crapper and I need to get it fixed or resurrected as soon as this takes place I have a ton of blogs ready to roll just to give you  a sneak preview they include:
pulled pork
ribs (my first smoke adventure)
Fat Sandwiches with Uncle Dylan (going away present)
The Spotted Pig (WOW!)
And many more….

Ham

No comments:

Post a Comment